- Tourism Management
Goal of Program
The program of tourism culture and Management educates and prepares students to succeed in the tourism culture and management of China by providing them with essential theories, knowledge and professionals skills, which will enable students to adopt to the current and future professions in tourism against the milieu of economic globalization and cross-cultural communications. The students will also be taught about the tourism culture and natural geography of China, tourism marketing and management mechanisms. The graduates, with a special bilingual and cultural background, will be able to begin a career in the fields of tourism in and out of China, such as higher education, tourism, tourism research, tourism business and exchanges of tourism culture.
Objectives of Program
The graduates of the program will be able to :
- Communicate multi-lingually and bi-culturally.
- Master theories, knowledge and professional skills which are related to tourism
- Command basic knowledge of Chinese history and cultural, as well as the status quo of China.
- Conduct researches on tourism independently.
- Have a global horizon and a forward-looking perspective.
Tourism culture and Management
- Historical & tourism culture
- Tourism geography
- Tourism geography of China
- Tourism laws and regulations
- Tourism in southeast China
- Comparative studies of tourist aesthetic of china and the west
- Tourism marketing
- International Business Management
Objectives of Program
The major is based on the needs of the development of economical globalization, and trains qualified management personnel for domestic and foreign enterprises or other organizations who have innovation spirit and practice ability, strong communication ability and professional qualities , master the basic theories and skills of modern management and can be engaged in management, planning, advisory services and other aspects of engaged in management, planning, advisory services and other aspects of work.
Requirement of program
The students mainly study the fundamental theories of management , economics and enterprise management and the basic knowledge, by enterprise management methods and the skill training, have the basic ability to analyze and solve business management problems.
Graduates should acquire the following knowledge and skills:
Master of management, the basic principles of economics and modern enterprise management basic theory, basic knowledge.
Mastering qualitative, quantitative analysis method of enterprise management.
Have strong language and writing, interpersonal communication and business management to analyze and solve the basic ability to work.
Familiar with the policies and regulations related to Chinese enterprise management and international business managements practice and rules.
- With a foreign language proficiency.
- Major fields
- Main courses
- Principles of management Science
- Introduction to business management
- Human resource management
- Principles of corporate finance
- Business communication
- Operation management
- Corporate strategy
- Supply chain management
Course Duration: 4 years