About Shenyang Aerospace University:
Shenyang Aerospace University is a comprehensive educational / reasearch university situated in Shenyang, capital of Liaoning Province, Northeast of China.It educates students for supporting the military and civil aviation industries of China.
Shenyang Aerospace University (SAU), as the only university of aeronautics and astronautics in Northeast China, concerns itself with educating personnel of senior engineering and administration for national defense and local economic development. It is one of the eighteen non-military universities cultivating officials for the air force. Founded in 1952, the university is, at present, being administrated by Liaoning provincial government and developed with the joint efforts of the Commission of Science Technology and Industry for National Defense.
The university, with its two campuses, covers an area of 1650 hectares, with a floor space of 570,000O.
In the past 50 years, SUA has educated over 40,000 graduates. The recent employment of the graduates has been maintained at the average of 98%.
Currently, it has 1 key discipline of provincial level, 1 first-level master program, 16 second-level master programs, 4 master programs of engineering, 41 undergraduate programs and 4 professional training
Features of SAU
- Only Aeronautics and Astronautics university in the Northeast of China.
- Government owned university for more than 57 years.
- Located in Shenyang, the capital of Liaoning Province, which is the aviation city of China.
- More than 50,000 graduates, working in every airline and aircraft company of China.
- Many aeronautical majors, such as aircraft design, manufacturing and maintenance, airport security control, pilot and air hostess training.
- More than 20 aircrafts on campus for practice.
- Outstanding university for international students education in Liaoning Province.
|Hostel Fee||RMB 6000/Year(double)|
|Health Insurance||RMB 600/Year|
|Registration||RMB 700(only once)|
|Resident Permit||RMB 840/Year|
|Medical test||RMB 660|
|Bedding fee||RMB 500|
|School Uniform||RMB 300|
10+2 pass with science faculty (with maths, Physics and Chemistry) or any other equivalent qualifications
The innovative spirit of the university could be traced back as early as the 1950s, when its independently developed aircraft Shenhang No.1 flew into the sky successfully. Since 1990s, SUAA has been successively awarded the Torch Research-oriented University by Shenyang Municipal Government. Its Science & Technology Park has been listed as one of the 10 key university Science & Technology parks for construction in Liaoning Province .
- Tribhuvan University, Nepal
- University of California
- Air Safety Flight Academy
- Southern Virginia College
- Bel-Air International
- Embry-Riddle Aeronautical University
- The Southern Alberta Institute of Technology
- De Montfort University
- University of Wales , Aberystwyth
- European Institute of Technology
- Institut Polytechnique Des Sciences Avancees
- Bauhaus University Weimar
- Komsomolsk-on-Amure State Technical University
- South Ural University
- Novosibirsk State Technical University
- Siberian State Aerospace University
- Lusofona University
- National Aviation University
- Hiroshima Institute of Technology
- Inha University
- Aerospace University
- Konkuk University
- Soongsil University
- Kwangju Women's University
- Inha Technical College
- Jaeneung College
- Ngee Ann Polytechnic
- Griffith University
- University of Ballarat
- Swinburne University of Technology
- Flight Training Australia